New version of BornAgain released: 1.1
Posted by herck on Wednesday, 22 April 2015
BornAgain 1.1 is now available for download.
Most of the efforts in this sprint have been devoted to porting more features from the core library to the GUI.
- New form factor: truncated cube
- New features in Graphical User Interface:
- Beam divergence, detector resolution function
- ParticleComposition (particle composed from other particles)
- ParticleDistribution (particle with size distribution)
- Export of GUI simulation into a Python script
- Changes in PythonAPI:
- LatticeBasis now is called a ParticleComposition
- Transform3D object is removed in the favor of RotationX, RotationY, RotationZ and RotationEuler objects
More details on our Issue Tracker.
As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!