New release of BornAgain: version 1.7
BornAgain 1.7 has been released.
This release improves GUI support for fitting: The GUI allows now to import data, set region of interest, adjust detector settings, select fit parameters and run the fitting engine.
1. Constructors of FormFactorGauss and FormFactorLorentz now take a length instead of a volume.
2. GUI project back-compatibility broken.
Summary of other changes:
1. GUI support for fitting experimental data extended: masking, region of interest, linking dataset to instrument, control parameters of fit engines.
2. Core: Specular peaks can be added to the GISAS image.
3. Manual: Chapter on scattering revised, chapter on assemblies extended. Started Part II = Reference.
4. Source repository migrated to https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain.
5. Various bugfixes.
More details on our Issue Tracker.
As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!