The release of BornAgain-0.9.8 is available
Posted by pospelov on Thursday, 28 August 2014
The release of BornAgain-0.9.8 is now available.
- Further GUI development toward first beta scheduled for October, 2014.
- Implemented rotation of particles in GUI, real time simulation window.
- Few bugfixes, minor refactoring in UserAPI.
- Bug #741: ScalarSpecularInfoMapTest failing under Debian 32 bits
- Bug #764: Memory leackage in mesocrystal simulation.
- Bug #765: Genetic minimizer crashes for certain ROOT configurations
- Bug #779: Transformations on core/shell are not being used
- Feature #465: Organize BornAgain mail list with subscription
- Feature #604: Implement QStandartItemModel hierarchy
- Feature #682: Provide PlotWidget with x,y-axis in both, radians and degrees.
- Feature #702: Implement position particle info equivalent in GUI
- Feature #703: Implement rotation of particles in GUI
- Feature #704: Implement Lattice2D interference function in GUI
- Feature #736: Compile GUI under Windows with Qt5.3 and provide installer.
- Feature #738: Perform new round of profiling and memory leackage investigation
- Feature #746: Refactor GUI's OutputDataWidget to disantagle projections/property editor/plot widget.
- Feature #747: Finalize QuickSimulationView.
- Feature #748: Refactor IAxis family
- Feature #763: Provide icon set for recent widgets
- Feature #766: Propagate latest API changes (IAxis, IntensityDataIOFactory) into user manual.