BornAgain 1.7 has been released
This release improves GUI support for fitting: The GUI allows now to import data, set region of interest, adjust detector settings, select fit parameters and run the fitting engine.
- Constructors of FormFactorGauss and FormFactorLorentz now take a length instead of a volume.
- GUI project back-compatibility broken.
Summary of other changes:
- GUI support for fitting experimental data extended: masking, region of interest, linking dataset to instrument, control parameters of fit engines.
- Core: Specular peaks can be added to the GISAS image.
- Manual: Chapter on scattering revised, chapter on assemblies extended. Started Part II = Reference.
- Source repository migrated to github.
- Various bugfixes.
More details on our issue tracker.
As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!
November 15, 2016