BornAgain 21.1 has been released.
It fixes a few issues in 21.0: In core,
- correct simulation background,
- disable yet unsupported alpha and lambda distributions
in depth-probe and off-specular simulations,
- correct surface detection in depthprobe simulation
with averaged particle layer.
In the GUI,
- restore full backward compatibility to 20.x,
- reenable linking a specular instrument to loaded data,
- correct q-units in 1D loader,
- prevent crash on applying wavelength distribution
in specular scan.
There are also some improvements in GUI, namely
- show SLD units in the material editor,
- change default minimizer and the objective metric
to “genetic” and “log” correspondingly,
- add new filtering options to 1D data loader.
All GUI project files and Python scripts from release 21
will continue to work.
Best greetings from the BornAgain maintainer team:
Ammar Nejati, Mikhail Svechnikov, Joachim Wuttke
October 19, 2023